Photo

GalInc inspired: Drone controller "avatar"

drone controller Avatar suggestion design idea

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tudelidei

Tudelidei
  • 3 posts

Eric Peterson was talking with Michael Morlan had a talk on Galactic Inquiry.
EP mentioned the idea of drone controllers streaming their performance to the audiance back to Earth.

Might it be an idea to have an avatar at all in this game or will it take focus away from the costumizable ship to idetify you with?
If you could make avatar drone controllers you might get micro transactions to constumize the control room. banners behind the controllers and so forth. Just bling for a $ ;)

<--placeholder-->
I might bother to do a drawing :P

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,777 posts
  • United States

I don't know if they've said anything about avatars.

It's an interesting idea.  Certainly, avatar customization is something a lot of people like doing.

If you do decide to make a drawing, or just to write out more of your thoughts, there's a "Wish List" forum.  I think it would make a great post there.

http://descendentstu...m/22-wish-list/

Oh, and welcome to the campfire!  I think there's some coffee brewing.

Wingman

Wingman
  • Game DeveloperDev
  • 1,950 posts
  • United States

We plan on doing avatars/characers - but maybe not right away - I guess that depends on how the Crowd fund goes.

:)

WM

Renegade-Shank

Renegade-Shank
  • Backer
  • 928 posts
  • United States

[dev]

We plan on doing avatars/characers - but maybe not right away - I guess that depends on how the Crowd fund goes.

:)

WM

[/dev]

I want a Leather Aviator's hat and Goggles.

;)

Remember, no matter what community you come from outside of this one, we are all part of this community and in this together.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drone controller, Avatar, suggestion, design, idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users