Photo

It's 2019!! NO NEWS!! Little Orbit is saying nothing also.

News Update release

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Blarney77

Blarney77
  • Backer
  • 31 posts
  • United States

Okay Guys... I have been tremendously patient.   No More "Get Excited" posts.  No more NEWS.  No more updates, ANYTHING!??  Shouldn't you be keeping BACKERS in the loop to know whats going on?  yes I realize I have been critical of your development for a long time, but that does not mean I don't have an interest.  I wanna see you guys do well too!  TWO Descents are better than one!  Still waiting for yours.  But even Little Orbit's description seems to be all about MP play.   NOTHING on YOUR website!

I see Little Orbit selling Pre-Release copies of Descent.  But there seems to be NO SUPPORT for the Backers that invested YEARS AGO!

Little Orbit redirects to gamersfirst.com which is not allowing me to make an account there.  No way to check anything.  No way to see whats going on.  Looking like we backers have been left in the dust??  Or maybe it;s just me?  Can ya toss a bone our way??

Thanks!

Blarney

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,915 posts
  • United States

Honestly, Blarney77, it's not out of a desire to keep you in the dark- it's about hours in the day. Formal announcements actually take a lot of time to write, review, edit, etc.. Even finding an hour for a dev play on Twitch has been a bridge too far.

Both we and LO are working through a huge pile of Jira tickets trying to get everything locked in for Gold Master. We've been working weekends too lately. Plus, as we get close to GM, the QA testers crank out more tickets trying to document every possible bug.

To say that we want this awesome game released as much as our backers do might be an understatement.

RocketMan

RocketMan
  • Backer
  • 31 posts
  • Australia

Can't wait.

Blarney77

Blarney77
  • Backer
  • 31 posts
  • United States

Thanks Dunk for the update!!  All most of us wanna see is occasionally something like that just to see if it;s going anywhere!  I would love to do testing as I have the time and wouldn't mind doing something to help along.  I have been watching.  I have been pretty patient.   Just a note once in a while is a great thing.  You know how rumors get going.  I usually ignore that crapola... but sometimes rumors have it right.  SO I look just to be sure.    Are you still going to have Steam support?  Or are you going away form that?  Just thinking I might wanna reinstall it.

Good Luck guys.  It appears you are doing some major changes to the game.  Will be interesting.   

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,915 posts
  • United States

Thanks, Blarney- Yes, to the best of my knowledge Steam is still part of the plan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News, Update, release

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users