Photo

How to can I enable Descent mapping template for Lexip Pu94?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Noam Loop

Noam Loop
  • Underground
  • 224 posts
  • Germany

Hi everybody,

got my Lexip Kickstarter mouse yesterday. Looks nice on first sight! (It's a mouse that can be tilted horizontally and vertically and thus doubles as an x/y joystick - actually two, also has a thumb-stick - and various buttons).

Of course want to try this with D:U. Does anybody already have a nice template?

Have started making one myself. But I haven't found out yet which executable to select so the Lexip software recognizes D:U when it's running (this is detected by comparing the foreground process with a list of configurable file paths for the corresponding executables).

Tried the executables here:

C:\Program Files\Descent Underground\launcher\Descent.exe

and here:

C:\Program Files\Descent Underground\launcher\resources\win-0c284a51e86445f55d529ab646958416\Descent.exe

The first enables the template when the launcher is active - not what I want. The latter doesn't seem to activate the template at all.

Any idea which exe is actually the Descent executable?

Can reconfigure the "All software" template, which stays active for all non-recognized programs - but customizing settings specifically for D:U would be nicer.

PuDLeZ

PuDLeZ
  • Underground
  • 320 posts
  • United States

The current production version 

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Descent Underground\game\Descent\Binaries\Win64\Descent-Win64-Shipping.exe

I would guess you can follow from the "Descent Underground" path since I have it installed through steam.

In a mine somewhere going pew pew pew and sometimes boom!

ad free 1080 vids at https://www.youtube....r/pudelz/videos
Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/pudlez

Noam Loop

Noam Loop
  • Underground
  • 224 posts
  • Germany

Thanks PuDLeZ, perfect, works for the Steam version!

misel

misel
  • Backer
  • 9 posts
  • Germany

I also have the Lexip Pu94 but I have trouble configuring it in the game. The mouse is so sensitive that it's next to impossible to isolate the movement of one axis. Consequently, the game tells me that the triggered action is already in use.

Is there a way to assign the action without "showing the game" what I want but instead use a list of possible inputs? Or ris there already some sort of template ready that I can choose for all inputs at once?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users