Photo

Thank You for a new Descent...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GuruChaz

GuruChaz
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Descent was one of my favorite games to play with friends in the 90s.   We had so much fun with it.   I'm kind of late to the party as I just found out about this on GOG.  By the way, they have the release date set as Dec 31, 2019.   Is it that far away?    

Anyway...thank you for making Descent and I hope you sell a ton of copies.    LAN parties need to start happening again!

defcon_x

defcon_x
  • Underground
  • 1,567 posts
  • United States
x4

Yay! Welcome. Did you play D2 or D3 at all? Any of the fan made levels? Did you beat the original game? Did you experiment with cheat codes? :)

LINUX OS: MINT 17.X • DESKTOP: CINNAMON 2.X • CPU: i3 • RAM: 8GB • GPU: GTX960 • Thrustmaster T16000M • 

Running D:U at resolution 1920x1080 unless otherwise noted in reports

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,902 posts
  • United States

Descent was one of my favorite games to play with friends in the 90s.   We had so much fun with it.   I'm kind of late to the party as I just found out about this on GOG.  By the way, they have the release date set as Dec 31, 2019.   Is it that far away?    

Anyway...thank you for making Descent and I hope you sell a ton of copies.    LAN parties need to start happening again!

Welcome!

No, I'm pretty sure Dec. 31, 2019 is a typo.

Thanks, GuruChaz!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users