account steam support

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Yskonyn_

Yskonyn_
  • 2 posts
  • Netherlands

Hello folks!

I created a ticket quite some time ago, but I haven't received any reply, so I'll try here.

When trying to link my Steam account to my Descendent Studios account, the system returns a 'Unknown Steam Error', preventing me to complete the process.

I would like to request assistance to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Ysk

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,788 posts
  • United States

We are still diagnosing this issue, I'm sorry that it's taking so long.

Wingman

Wingman
  • Game DeveloperDev
  • 1,953 posts
  • United States

You can still play the game though, right?

WM

sassybacon

sassybacon
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hello!  I am having the same problem as Ysk.  When I try to link my Steam account, I receive the same error:  "Error:  Unknown Steam Error".

WM, you had asked if Ysk can still play the game, I cannot answer for Ysk, but I am not able to play.  There is no way to download the launcher and install the game.  Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide that would be of assistance.  I am looking forward to seeing the progress you have made since steam!  Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Yskonyn_

Yskonyn_
  • 2 posts
  • Netherlands
I can play the game via Steam, but its an old version. I had mistakenly thought I would be able to get access to a more recent build by linking my account.
Patience it the answer it seems. :)

Wingman

Wingman
  • Game DeveloperDev
  • 1,953 posts
  • United States

Hello!  I am having the same problem as Ysk.  When I try to link my Steam account, I receive the same error:  "Error:  Unknown Steam Error".

WM, you had asked if Ysk can still play the game, I cannot answer for Ysk, but I am not able to play.  There is no way to download the launcher and install the game.  Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide that would be of assistance.  I am looking forward to seeing the progress you have made since steam!  Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Where did you last dl the game, here or Steam? If Steam you should be able to play it through steam - what happens when you do that? Or are you a Kickstarter backer? Because if that is the case you need to go to the front page and LINK your Kickstarter account to here, you will be able to play last year's build.....for a little while longer.......not too much.....longer...

:)

WM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, steam, support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users