Groundhound
  • Underground
  • 242 posts
  • United States
x2
x2
x2

Howdy folks,

I'm planning to be on Friday, June 8th 2018 at 1100CDT for some Underground combat with other fans.

Unfortunately, for the previous two weeks, the developers have experienced technical difficulties or other issues that have prevented the weekly Wingman's Hangar from going on as usual. There have also been no updates on BrightLocker, so I am uncertain if those technical difficulties have been resolved.

Last Friday we still had some great games with just the fans, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Wingman's Hangar is still listed on the website calendar, so hopefully everything is still on track. If anyone else is planning to be on, let me know!

See you in the mines!

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,777 posts
  • United States

We're sorry that we've been missing out. Things have been really busy:

https://www.brightlo...rground/updates

Blarney77

Blarney77
  • Backer
  • 27 posts
  • United States

Hoping to see some good stuff here guys!  Ben wondering since there hasn't been much.  I do not subscribe to Brightlocker because I had to delete everything as they kept emailing the bejezus outta me, 8 to 12 a day, about new games and crazy ads.  Just opting out didn't work.  So, I'm looking here.   Still waiting.   I know I have been unhappy about things D:U, but I hear really good things and looking forward to another great Descent game!  Would love to have another one to play.   Good luck and may the Thief Bot not sneak up on you in the middle of the night!!   Kick 'er in the butt, guys... lesse the game!  We are waiting!

Da Blarney!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users