• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OG Pyro Jockey

OG Pyro Jockey
  • Backer
  • 65 posts
  • United States

qAQBrYR.png

Formerly known as simply "Pyro" back in the old Descent ][ (Kali) and ]I[ days (1996 through 2005).

If anyone on these forums have seen old Descent ][ or ]I[ players known as Zannox, Swiss (or Swissy), Perin, Malace, MrCottonmouth, Lordcastle, Duma, or Genghis Kahn, please let them know that I am looking for them (Underground Posted Image)

Thanks in advance!

Swingarm1032

Swingarm1032
  • Backer
  • 334 posts
  • United States
x3

Cool :)

My Claws must need sharpening...

inspades

inspades
  • Backer
  • 250 posts
  • United States
x4

Dat KDR tho...

OG Pyro Jockey

OG Pyro Jockey
  • Backer
  • 65 posts
  • United States

Dat KDR tho...

Yeah. . .  Not that hard (anymore) when playing Survival solo. . .   sad.png

I pray they incorporate a new Survival Map when the final release comes along.  At this point, if I had unlimited time, I feel like I could stretch a Survival match out indefinitely.  Usually around stage 25+ I expose myself to the A.I. and let them kill me, because I have run out of playing time and need to go to bed.  

Formerly known as simply "Pyro" back in the old Descent ][ (Kali) and ]I[ days (1996 through 2005).

If anyone on these forums have seen old Descent ][ or ]I[ players known as Zannox, Swiss (or Swissy), Perin, Malace, MrCottonmouth, Lordcastle, Duma, or Genghis Kahn, please let them know that I am looking for them (Underground Posted Image)

Thanks in advance!

Groundhound

Groundhound
  • Underground
  • 242 posts
  • United States
x2
x2
x2

I guess it's tough at the top, Pyro!

When are you usually on playing? I keep wanting to get in some co-op survival games, that's the biggest draw for me aside from co-op campaign, but I can never find a game. I guess I keep getting on at the wrong time, and I haven't gotten around to figuring out how the Discord works.

OG Pyro Jockey

OG Pyro Jockey
  • Backer
  • 65 posts
  • United States

When are you usually on playing? I keep wanting to get in some co-op survival games, that's the biggest draw for me aside from co-op campaign, but I can never find a game. I guess I keep getting on at the wrong time, and I haven't gotten around to figuring out how the Discord works.

No hard or fast rules as to finding me online and playing, but typically Friday and/or Saturday nights what most people would consider VERY late.  All times listed are relative to Eastern Daylight Time or GMT -4:  11 PM until approximately 5 or 6 AM.  I try to get on a little earlier about once or twice a month, but usually work or family commitments interfere with my gaming regularity. 

I HIGHLY recommend getting the Discord App sorted out.  Voice coordination playing Survival with others is key to A.I. domination.   A crucial strategy when reaching higher stages is leaving at least one bot alive that you can kite around the map as needed.  Without voice comms it is hard to know how many bots remain on the map if multiple players are capturing different zones.  I can't tell you how many times I have lost my life while trying to type a message to a NON-Discord using teammate.   

Thanks in advance!

Milkman

Milkman
  • ModeratorMod
  • 341 posts
  • United States

Thats a good and sad reminder that I need to get back playing some more.  Life has taken too much of my fun time as of late. :(

milkman_325a_sig_sm.png
Its just me talking as me, unless written in Moderator Blue

Wingman

Wingman
  • Game DeveloperDev
  • 1,945 posts
  • United States

LOL - those are so borked, and we are gonna fix those up before we go live, glad you got a screenie cap before it goes ! 

:)

WM

OG Pyro Jockey

OG Pyro Jockey
  • Backer
  • 65 posts
  • United States

Dear Wingman,

Not quite as "BORKED" as you might think.  Here is what I have observed:

1.)   All time = Accurate 

2.)   Yearly (2018) = Accurate

3.)   Monthly = Accurate if you play all game modes during the course of the month.  By that I mean, if you play Co-op versus A.I. and Survival, and Anarchy or Team Anarchy.  However, if you only play Survival and/or Co-op versus A.I. and NO Anarchy or Team Anarchy during the course of the month, you will not show up on the Monthly Leader Board AT ALL.  What this means to me is that the only way one would appear on the Monthly Leader Board is that one must be killed by a HUMAN opponent [X] number of times <--- (I have not been able to determine what that exact number is

4.)   Weekly = TOTALLY BORKED!  It seems that the Weekly Leader Board only shows people who play Anarchy and Team Anarchy.  No credit is given for any other game types

5.)   Daily = Accurate

I hope that helps. . .  

Thanks in advance!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humor, Leaderboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users