LOVE the game; very well done. I think it's a great evolution on the originals too. My compliments to the chefs.
Wondering if these things are normal for people playing multiplayer:
- Almost never see a multiplayer game when browsing for one
- After starting a multiplayer game, can sit empty for... ever?
- When joining a multiplayer game, there's a long delay (10+ sec) before join completes. If co-op: 3-sec countdown begins almost immediately after I join, and major power-ups are already claimed
- After game is over, stats take several seconds to load
- Rare random massive stuttering (2-3 fps) interrupting otherwise-consistent 60 fps
- Rare random gameplay slowdown, and gameplay speed-up
Just looking to get into multiplayer and having some issues, which may be normal?
Here are some details which may be helpful for the above questions:
computer: Win7sp1x64, i7-3770K, 32gb ram, gtx1080 to 30"+24" screens, DirectX11, game on 7200rpm 4TB SATA, OS on SSD-SATA6
internet: Comcast fiber terms to coax in my closet, DOCSIS 3.0 modem on coax, AC1900-based router, 150/25 Mbit plan, gigabit wired ethernet
located: southeastern USA, 10ms 11-hop ping to 18.104.22.168, 73ms cross-country ping to ntp-01.caltech.edu
game control: keyboard only
game settings: detail jacked ALL the way up, 2560x1600 monitor - no VR