2 replies to this topic

Swingarm1032

Swingarm1032
  • Backer
  • 374 posts
  • United States
x3

Hello, Everyone.

I have been busy again in the DU Map Kit in UE 4.18 and I had previously downloaded a free sample of textures from the Unreal Marketplace which were from a site called www.gametextures.com.  

https://www.gametextures.com/

The site has over 3500 materials in their library, and the materials appear to be quite high quality.  The texture samples are 2048 x 2048 pixels, and the materials are made up of a few of these samples. Generally they have a standardized description of what the naming conventions for the material creation as well. 

I should say that they don't provide free downloads, but for like $19 a month you get 40 items which you can download multiple file types of, and download as many times as you want.  (40 materials basically a month)

I have so far downloaded a few and I have not been disappointed at all.  

I also want to show off some of the textures in use in one of my level projects as well, The following image is a lit (flat lighting plus a few texture lights) room, created in the DU Level kit:

CpLa8A3.png

My Claws must need sharpening...

Swingarm1032

Swingarm1032
  • Backer
  • 374 posts
  • United States
x3

Some more images from my work:

ury3hVE.pngEnergy Center...

SUWyCwl.png...and another room...

5HzxIGA.png... and the ceiling in another

My Claws must need sharpening...

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,900 posts
  • United States

Neat!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maps, level kit, Textures, map kit, gametextures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users