Here’s a few thoughts about the current state of the game and what I feel needs to be fixed/done before the release, preferably an update to Prod before the release but… I know I can’t remember everything I wanted to say but figured I would post this now to the general forum so others can chime in on it.
Note: No posting about new weapons/missiles/etc. Posts should be as if the current state of the game is the final release, just minus single player…
- Energy center noise – If I’m right around the corner of an energy and someone goes into it, there should be some type of hum/noise that I can hear to know that someone is in it. Just don’t make it like before where you hear the alert throughout the whole map.
- Noise when a pilot hits a wall/corner – Will encourage better flying. Could even give damage but something like .5 so it’s not that big unless you’re barely alive.
- Ability to switch teams – Some of us “seasoned” pilots shouldn’t be grouped together when playing with other players. It will be good for us to have the ability to switch teams so they’re a bit more even.
- Spectator cam – think this is self-explanatory
- Bug where you click out of the game and when you come back you have no control and have to wait/ask to be killed/restart the game. Really annoying, especially when you get to the higher stages of survival.
- Welcome message for survival matches explaining that you will spawn after zones are captured. More so helpful for new players.
- Turret pickups – If a ship doesn’t have the ability to pick them up/use them, they should convert to something for that ship (triple Ds?), laser grid, or give some energy and ore? I’dunno, just get too many of these powerups in survival and I can’t do anything with them.
- Prox mines – Should be 4 packs, just one prox isn’t that useful…
- Ability to see who is in matches – Not that important but would be nice to see who all is in a given match so we can decide which game to join. Example: I see a few matches going on. I can join the match with pilot names I recognize/know they’re not new.
- Scoreboard bug – definitely know the devs know about this from the Friday streams.
- Missile bug where if you fire with your butt against a wall, it explodes right away.