2 replies to this topic

defcon_x

defcon_x
  • Underground
  • 1,484 posts
  • United States
x12
x4

Woah! The "new Incendius" that Wingman showed today looks so cool. It looks like a bot that would fit somewhat in the D3 universe but still looks like early Descent. And nifty.

I know this may be naive because it may be from "the early days" of the game, but I still hope Incendius Mark I gets to be in the game somewhere, even if just a background role, just because I am proud to have contributed something and worked on it with Louhi and everyone else.

Can anyone on the team reveal if both versions will make it? Has "Incendius Sr." been cut out? cry.pngblush.pnglaugh.png

It's fine if it has to go. I would totally understand.

LINUX OS: MINT 17.X • DESKTOP: CINNAMON 2.X • CPU: i3 • RAM: 8GB • GPU: GTX960 • Thrustmaster T16000M • HELP DE-BUG D:U!

Viewmaster

Viewmaster
  • Game DeveloperDev
  • 15 posts
  • United States

Hey Defcon. Ya caught that, did ya?  :-D

Yep, we're creating the next generation Incendius for the single-player game. And, who knows? It'll probably show up in multi-player as well. And, yes, Incendius Gen 1 still has a place. ;-)

In a world . In a time . In a world before time

defcon_x

defcon_x
  • Underground
  • 1,484 posts
  • United States
x12
x4

Woohoo! Great news! wub.png

LINUX OS: MINT 17.X • DESKTOP: CINNAMON 2.X • CPU: i3 • RAM: 8GB • GPU: GTX960 • Thrustmaster T16000M • HELP DE-BUG D:U!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users