• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Swingarm1032

Swingarm1032
  • Backer
  • 334 posts
  • United States
x3

I have an idea for a free for all multiplayer game mode, very similar to the Miner Mayhem mode.

How it would work is that the miner (maybe more than one on big maps?) would appear and the players would each try to possess him and for big points, score him in a shared goal.  There would not be a goal for scoring the miner but a time limit that at the end the player with the most points wins (Like anarchy)

I think it would be a difficult task to actually be the one who scores the miner in a match with many players as well. It would be a hoot to watch videos of as well  ;P

Finally as a name i could see Miner Chaos or something like that...

My Claws must need sharpening...

OG Pyro Jockey

OG Pyro Jockey
  • Backer
  • 65 posts
  • United States

Sounds kind'a fun (and very challenging) to me  smile.png

Formerly known as simply "Pyro" back in the old Descent ][ (Kali) and ]I[ days (1996 through 2005).

If anyone on these forums have seen old Descent ][ or ]I[ players known as Zannox, Swiss (or Swissy), Perin, Malace, MrCottonmouth, Lordcastle, Duma, or Genghis Kahn, please let them know that I am looking for them (Underground Posted Image)

Thanks in advance!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Minor Mayhem, Game Modes, Ideas, Free for All

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users