FFFForum Feedback for April 7, 2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,815 posts
  • United States

Viewmaster is out of town, so we will be doing play w/ devs on March 31, 2017 instead of a normal show.

Every week during Wingman's Hangar we will be picking short questions from the forums to answer.  

This is the best place to put those questions.

We will pick the most interesting ones we have answers for at the time and put them on the show.

If you want to link to a video of yourself or a character you have created asking a question, we like to put those on the show!

Check out Viewmaster's video tips here!

So what do you want to know?

Bratwurst

Bratwurst
  • Backer
  • 40 posts
  • Luxembourg

when do we get new survival maps?

at all, when do we get new greybox-maps to test? the last ones are over or almost a year old.

Jobode

Jobode
  • Underground
  • 310 posts
  • Germany
x2
x4

Can you readjust the slow motion end, so that one can shoot off the last lasers and missiles during it becomes slower?

It was really cool to make a lucky last kill with the homing or concussion missile in slow motion biggrin.png

Jittress

Jittress
  • Underground
  • 52 posts
  • Canada

smile.png

Remember in Descent... There is no up or down.
And the cake is still a lie Posted Image

PuDLeZ

PuDLeZ
  • Underground
  • 310 posts
  • United States

Can you please increase the prox mine pickup to 4 mines? Only one doesn't help all that much in survival...

P.S. Please do an evil laugh the next time you say you switched up survival wink.png

In a mine somewhere going pew pew pew and sometimes boom!

ad free 1080 vids at https://www.youtube....r/pudelz/videos
Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/pudlez

Explorien

Explorien
  • Backer
  • 21 posts
  • United States

From last week's WMH, there was a lot of discussion about cutting back from weekly shows, and I fully understand and agree. A full day or more of production loss for nearly all of your team is devastating and would apply for any company.

With that, would you plan to keep dev play at the same time? I figure then you are only loosing out on 1 hour of production, for only those who are able to join, and you can still provide new / feedback to the community while playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users