So I had an idea for a game while watching the Olympics, DRILLSEY BALL!
How to play:
1) Grab bombs at center of map.
NOTE: Bomb timer starts to count down the moment you pick up the bomb.
2) Take active bomb to an enemy blast door deploy the bomb.
NOTE: You cannot use deployables while carrying the bomb.
NOTE: Bomb will auto deploy and attach itself to nearby blast door when the carrier touches it.
3) Protect bomb until it explodes.
NOTE: Other players can pick up the bomb once placed.
NOTE: Bomb blast can kill anyone caught in it.
4) Use bomb to destroy the set number of enemy blast doors.
NOTE: There are doors that only the enemy can use and are color coded.
NOTE: If the blast door sharing the same wall goes down, everyone can use those smaller doors.
NOTE: The bomb is repelled from carrier if it there is an attempt to enter these smaller doors with the bomb.
5) Once last enemy blast door is down, touch enemy resources to win!
USE IMAGE FOR REFERENCE