Photo

Coolest Descent: Underground Streams & Videos?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,730 posts
  • United States

We'd love to do some shoutouts on Wingman's Hangar to the coolest Descent: Underground videos that people are making.

Show us your best stream, most awesome video, or funniest machinima built around Descent: Underground.

Even if you don't make videos yourself, we'd love to see the D:U videos that you most enjoyed!

Star Machinist

Star Machinist
  • Backer
  • 157 posts
  • United States

Out of the videos I shared on the other gameplay footage thread, this one was probably my favorite.  :)

See You Underground

Also unfortunately called: 

- Star Masochist (thanks Wingman)

- Star Misogynist (thanks Plaidhatter)

- Star Machicolation (thanks dunkelza)

NUB_Joe

NUB_Joe
  • Backer
  • 8 posts
  • Germany

Missels and weapons are plan a grafik b Etter?

Star Machinist

Star Machinist
  • Backer
  • 157 posts
  • United States

Missels and weapons are plan a grafik b Etter?

If you're referring to the missiles and weapons effects, then yes, most of them are currently a work-in-progress. The graphics will look better as more work is done. I hope that answers your question.

See You Underground

Also unfortunately called: 

- Star Masochist (thanks Wingman)

- Star Misogynist (thanks Plaidhatter)

- Star Machicolation (thanks dunkelza)

Korrupt

Korrupt
  • Backer
  • 53 posts

I'm in the middle of uploading some gameplay footage.   My microphone audio did not get picked up unless I was screaming or frustrated at something, but it's pretty good and clear footage.   Here is the first of three. 

Korrupt

Korrupt
  • Backer
  • 53 posts

Second and third videos.  At the time of posting, the 3rd is still processing, and the high res version of the second one isn't available yet.  But they are uploaded. 

Video 2 - Raptur is no joke hehe!

Video 3

Gabinator

Gabinator
  • Backer
  • 8 posts
  • Canada

I was lucky enough to record a couple games with Wingman. Here's the footage: 

Skeletonbane

Skeletonbane
  • Backer
  • 332 posts
  • United States
x2

Finally got around to doing a Descent: Underground video. This is one of my edited videos, which means I used jumpcuts, slow-motion, zoom, highlighting, and whatever else I could in an attempt to make it funny. Also, I seemed to have found a couple bugs while recording, which I'll look into and then (if necessary) post bug reports.

Unfortunately I had to run the game with simple dynamic lighting, so it didn't look very good, but I made the difference pretty clear in the video (I think).

Gabinator

Gabinator
  • Backer
  • 8 posts
  • Canada

Here's a montage I put together of all the smiles I gave to the community!

Thanks to Wingman and the rest of the guys in the video for letting me blow them up :D

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,730 posts
  • United States

Here's a montage I put together of all the smiles I gave to the community!

Thanks to Wingman and the rest of the guys in the video for letting me blow them up :D

That's awesome! I just about snarfed I was laughing so hard!

zephiris

zephiris
  • Backer
  • 4 posts
  • Switzerland

what can i say... i am too lazy to do editing... also i did not record this locally, so editing a lowquality stream and reuploading damages the eyes too much in my opinion... restarted recording locally though, so later things will be edited and still shiny for the eyes...

have 2 hours of tunnel dwelling... there were some parts where i either had to get a drink or something to eat and the game idled. lucky for you, timeline thumbnails! :)

Skeletonbane

Skeletonbane
  • Backer
  • 332 posts
  • United States
x2

I uploaded another video yesterday to go over the newest update. Release another update and maybe I'll make another video yeah? ;)

Also, sorry about the audio. As I said in the description of the video, I messed with my microphone and the results were not fun.

BeckAltarr

BeckAltarr
  • Underground
  • 157 posts
  • Canada
x2
x24

Just upgraded my PC so I should be able to stream as good as anyone. Still getting it set up but you can find me on www.twitch.tv/ktamtv which is our network where we will be hosting other community streams as well from the K-TAM Community.

http://www.ktamradio.com For the Community - By The Community.

Join our Discord Chat: K-TAM Radio

Follow us on http://www.Twitch.tv/ktamradio

Flufball

Flufball
  • Underground
  • 378 posts
  • United Kingdom
x13

Gabinator, I was thinking 'hopefully you won't have put any of me in' despite knowing you've had me with those mega's plenty of times. 49, seconds in, you managed to get an actual out-loud groan of 'nooo' from me. Well done mate. :P

Gabinator

Gabinator
  • Backer
  • 8 posts
  • Canada

Gabinator, I was thinking 'hopefully you won't have put any of me in' despite knowing you've had me with those mega's plenty of times. 49, seconds in, you managed to get an actual out-loud groan of 'nooo' from me. Well done mate. :P

Haha, thanks man! :D

PuDLeZ

PuDLeZ
  • Underground
  • 294 posts
  • United States

I will start posting videos of fights that I think were fun! Regardless of me winning or losing.... Will probably be daily if not close to it.
Warning: I'm no demigod :)
https://www.youtube....r/pudelz/videos

In a mine somewhere going pew pew pew and sometimes boom!

ad free 1080 vids at https://www.youtube....r/pudelz/videos

Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/pudlez

Korrupt

Korrupt
  • Backer
  • 53 posts

One of my recent videos 

dunkelza

dunkelza
  • Community ManagerCM
  • 2,730 posts
  • United States

Wow! You folks do some great stuff!

Korrupt

Korrupt
  • Backer
  • 53 posts

1 of 2 videos I recorded tonight.  Raptur got the best of me on this one, but I'll get my revenge in the next match.   Impressive kill with a conc to the face while I was in the Mosquito, err, I mean Predator. 

Korrupt

Korrupt
  • Backer
  • 53 posts

And here is where I redeem myself against Raptur!  Great flying, great dogfights.   On a side note, this is a new channel which is nothing but Descent Videos at the moment 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users