Where are all the Descenters?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Conflict Diamond

Conflict Diamond
  • Underground
  • 3 posts
  • United States

Community disengagement is disheartening.  I'm burnt out on all the space games I backed, and busy with adult life, but I did just finally get my steam key.  Linking my steam account to my Descendant Studios acct failed ("Unknown Steam Error" appears on "my downloads" page here), but I will give it a go.  Also got registered on brightlocker.  

Sector Drudge and Rock Patrol is all my mind and body need: VERY FINE INDEED!!!

defcon_x

defcon_x
  • Underground
  • 1,564 posts
  • United States
x4

The game was pulled from Steam, Conflict Diamond, so that the developers can bring the game home before another release on that platform. I am not sure if that would throw the error you are seeing or not. Anyway, Descent is set to be released this year. So stay tuned here once in a while.

LINUX OS: MINT 17.X • DESKTOP: CINNAMON 2.X • CPU: i3 • RAM: 8GB • GPU: GTX960 • Thrustmaster T16000M • 

Running D:U at resolution 1920x1080 unless otherwise noted in reports

Victor Davion

Victor Davion
  • Backer
  • 7 posts
  • Canada

Ive been away for some time (I have been following the kickstarter updates though) but will definitely play this new beta! 

Milkman

Milkman
  • ModeratorMod
  • 358 posts
  • United States

Exciting times are ahead!

Posted Image
Its just me talking as me, unless written in Moderator Blue

Void Stalker

Void Stalker
  • ModeratorMod
  • 1,701 posts
  • United States
x2
Glad that the game is coming to completion. I know it’s been a hard road for the devs. Scope creep was a biggie. Lots of love, and then lots of trials too. The fact that the game is coming out speaks volumes to the integrity of Wingman and the team. Most everyone else would have quit, or worse. But this team of people persevered, to great personal sacrifice, to make sure they upheld their word. I am so very proud of them, and of everyone that came along for the ride.

Well done.
-Tracy, Founder, The Tunnel Rats

"Just remember this - it is amazing what can be accomplished when no one cares who gets the credit." -Wingman

[font=arial]Note: Everything I post is as a fan of Descent: Underground except for official statements - which will be written in [/font][font=arial]Moderator Blue[/font][font=arial].[/font]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users