Movement, Mass, and Mice... in 3211!
Hey Undergrounders & Alpha Backers!
We have a very, very important set of changes for you to test!
We are experimenting with new movement numbers to add a feeling of weight and smoother turning for mouse users.
In addition this should help with dogfighting, especially 1v1.
Build 3211 is a hotfix for 3207 that made some fixes.
Build 3207 is a hotfix for 3198 that adjusted the movement again and made other changes.
Build 3198 is a hotfix for 3196 that adjusted the movement numbers back toward the original values.
Things to Test:
- MOVEMENT -
- Rotational acceleration has been increased.
- Translational acceleration has been decreased.
- If you play with a mouse, we recommend making sure Mouse Inertia is enabled (Settings [Gear] > Controls > Advanced Options).
- SURVIVAL -
- We have removed the flypaper from some of the mining rocks that was causing some bots to get stuck.
- Bots now all self-destruct at the end of a stage.
- TRAINING -
- Improvements to flow.
- Fixes to certain objectives that could be prematurely completed and block further progress.
- MULTIPLAYER MENU should now notice if there is no match of the selected type.
- DOOR FRAMES - Square frames should now have collision again.