Spy Games, Fat Miners, and Moving Pictures in 2937!
We've got a release candidate build for you with some great new stuff!
We really appreciate your help testing last week's build! We're still hammering away, making the game better!
Build 2937 is a hotfix for 2928.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
New Changes (For both 2928 and 2937):
- ENERGY TRANSFERER - The Warlock can now siphon energy from enemy ships and transfer energy to friendly ships by stealing their disposable capacitors.
- SENTINEL ORB - The Predator can drop this gadget to provide radar coverage of an area to the whole team. You can only have two active at one time.
- SCRAMBLER - The Shaman and Predator can both drop this gadget to jam radar and disable Sentinel Orbs in an area. You can only have one active at one time, and they last 60 seconds unless destroyed.
- INTRO VIDEO - We have a NEW video! We hope you enjoy it! Feel the love!
- BAMM - More ore added, plus even more just for the Corporate War game mode.
- MINER MAYHEM - The Miner should now have a harder time phasing through walls and escaping the map. Miner pickup radius increased, drag distance decreased, and drop position synced to carrying ship's gadget bone.
- DEACTIVATOR - After the UCIA cited Aisha for the Warlock's ability to steal Boyd Ulbrick's pet rock, the Warlock's Deactivator tool can no longer steal from other ships. It can still steal deployed gadgets (laser grids, mines, etc., plus the new ones).
- SHIELD ORBS - All PVP game modes (Anarchy, Corp War, etc.) should now no longer have random shield powerups on all maps. PVE (Vs. AI, Survival) modes should still have them.
- AFTERBURNER - Now looks cooler when you use it, and the acceleration has been kicked up, getting you to speed much quicker.
- GAMEPAD - Default mappings for roll and tool/gadget have been swapped.
- FIELD-OF-VIEW - Better fitting of corners of the HUD.
- SINGLE PLAYER - End-of-game splash screens have been added for single-player, including Training.
- NETWORKING - Net performance improved for beam tools.
- ORE FUSER - Blocks now dissolve like other mining blocks.
- WARLOCK - No longer starts with a turret, but can steal them and use them.
- MATCH LOBBY - Issues with player counts should finally be resolved.
- TRAINING - Final two bots should no longer be lacking the "I" part of "AI". You can also now respawn.
- GADGETS - Turret, Sentinel, and Scrambler given explosions (less terrible explosion in the former case)
- TRAINING - We've gotten some great feedback on this, do you have any more?
- VALOR - Different mining blocks and ...?
- DEAD MOROZ - This map is still in transition for beautification. You can play around in it, but it is not ready for full testing yet.