Week In Review (5.13.2016)
Last week, we delivered not one but two builds (ok, yeah the second one was to fix some broken stuff in the first one) and we're still chugging. Let's talk about some stuff we worked on this week:
- The Deactivator. What? Yep, the deactivator is a special attack in the Warlock's arsenal. It gives the Warlock the ability to steal power-ups from its target. Random -- for now.
- More Bots! Incendius is about to have some friends.
- Co-op is taking shape. This, for now, is Survival mode. The bot AI is much improved and we have a new map just for this. We'll also add some achievements for this game mode.
- Designopotamus has adjusted the ship stats. Get in there, fly, fight and let us know if he got it right.
- Much more -- including some secret stuff I'm working on. Don't tell Rob!
A big Wingman's Hangar this week, take a look!
How about that Studio Snapshot:
BTW, if you're around on Fridays about 11:30 AM CST or so, you can jump into the game with the team while we live stream. Trust me, there is no more fun than killing Pixley!