Week In Review (5.6.2016)
We've pushed new releases to both Proving Grounds and Production this week.
Some fun and cool additions to the game.
- Both the Panzer and Typhoon have had their special abilities improved!
- Fusion Cannon!!! This is a beast (if you score a hit). It also has a risk/reward component to it.
- Kill message improvements. You'll now see not only who killed you but also with what!
- We've moved to Unreal 4.11.2. Lots of general improvements with this release.
- Sound attenuation improvements.
- Tons more. See the Production Release notes for all the details.
In addition to a new Production build, we've moved even more to Proving Grounds:
- The Warlock has a special tool that unlocks secret doors. We're also implementing a Warlock tool that can steal power-ups from opponents -- not in this build though.
- The Goliath can now build "bricks" . These can be used to seal off tunnels or other passage ways. Don't worry though, they are destructible.
- A number of fixes to VR.
Here's the famous Studio Snapshot:
Get your Wingman's Hangar right here:
Hope all of you enjoy the new builds and please let us know on the forums.