Week In Review (4.29.2016)
You may have been wondering what we've been up to this week. Well, let's get right to it.
- We had an odd bug hit our weapons system. It took a bit to figure out and fix, but it is fixed now. This was one reason we haven't released anything new into the wild lately.
- The Typhoon Spin Attack has been modified. It is no longer a toggle on/off, but rather a short burst followed by a cool down.
- We have some sound occlusion implemented. Essentially, if there are walls between you and the SFX, the sound will be attenuated.
- The Panzer shield is ready for the Proving Grounds.
- The Warlock special abilities are currently being developed. Look for those in-game soon.
- We're looking into (farther along than that actually) giving players the ability to use a tone for power up notifications rather than the current voice notification. If you aren't interested in being notified when you pick up a power up, you can already turn it off. Just slide the power up slider all the way to the left.
Look for these and more in the Proving Grounds and production very soon.
Ready for this week's Wingman's Hangar? No? Too bad here it is...
We haven't had a studio snapshot in a while, but we do today. Enjoy!
If you missed out on some of the cool stuff we are doing, check out Tyler in this week's livestream that follows WMH.
That's gonna do it for me this week. Have a great weekend.