Week In Review (4.15.2016)
This week, the team added a few things I mentioned last week:
- Panzer Blast shield. The blast shield will protect the Panzer as well as nearby allies. We're still testing this, but it should be available soon.
- Co-op gameplay. Rob's been very busy designing and building out the co-op levels and designing co-op play.
- Greatly improved AI. The first version of the new AI was playtested this week (internally). Needless to say it is quite a bit more challenging than what we have today. You'll get to experience it soon.
- Training missions have been designed and now we just need to implement them.
- The survival game mode I mentioned last week is also in design and should be ready for implementation next week.
So look for all these soon!
Lastly, Viewmaster will be back next week. So we should have a new Wingman's Hangar and Studio Snapshot next week.