Week In Review (12/11/2015)
Good Day Descenters,
This time of year it seems everyone has a sale going on. Well, we're no different! Our sale starts at Noon CST on December 15th, 2015 and goes through the end of the month -- buy it then and get 50% off the regular price. The sale will be on this site as well as on Steam. So if you and or friends and family haven't picked up the game yet, this sale will be the time to do it.
- We moved from UE 4.92 to UE 4.10.1. This new release has a huge number of UE bug fixes, enhancements, and new features. If you'd like to take a look, go here
- We fixed and released the Career Page!
- The infamous mouse wobble has been dealt with. Essentially, we've added a mouse inertia system to compensate for mouse movements that are quicker than the ship is allowed to turn. It is, of course, configurable. So far, it is looking like a solid solution. Head to the forums and let us know what you think
- Enhancements to the match making system are live now. You won't see anything in the UI about it, but basically, it is designed to get people into matches more quickly and more evenly.
- A couple of fixes to the Vulcan. One is the rate of fire is no longer tied to framerate . Second is the tracers are showing up once again .
- We've made a change to the VS Bots. Instead of you fighting the Panzer (it was always a placeholder), you can now fight Incendius. Incendius was created by our community as part of a contest. You can now fight it in the game. It is also a bit tougher than the Panzer, so be ready!
- The field of view can be adjusted now.
- Homing missile find their targets a little more often now.
- Many more fixes and enhancements. Be sure to check out the full list
As you regulars readers know, you can always catch Wingman's Hangar right here:
The ever popular Studio Snapshot is always here too (funny how that happens):
Have a great weekend!