Week In Review (11/13/2015)
We have some big items being released into the Proving Grounds today. This gives us a chance to expose the new features, enhancements, and fixes to a wider audience for testing. Once we're satisfied that everything is ready for general release, we'll make it all public.
Some of the changes that will be going into the Proving Grounds today:
- Big Huge Matchmaking upgrades. We've talked about it before, but the new matchmaking will allow you to create private matches, join private matches, quick match, and pick map and game type.
- We're also pushing a new map to the Proving Grounds. Rama!!! This is a very cool map in that it combines some tight twisting tunnels and a very large open space. For now, you'll be able to play Anarchy and Team Anarchy in Rama, but we'll be adding other game types including Capture The Core as well as HOT ROCK!!
- Some significant changes to Capture The Core are included in the Proving Grounds build as well -- mostly scoring changes.
- Hey a new gadget is has been added! The Proximity Mine!
- We've also Tronified TM the Torch and it is flyable and ready for battle
- And much, much more
- Career Page!
- Two new bots!
- A slew of new achievements!
Stay tuned for more info regarding the timing and details of all those.
The Alienware partnership has resulted in tons of new faces in the game!
Ok, Wingman starred in another Wingman's Hangar this week (he usually does). Here it is:
That's it for me! Have a great weekend and I'll see you in the game.