Week In Review (8/21/2015)
Tons of fun and progress on the project this week. We spent some time playtesting another map -- Valor. This is a really fun death match map and, personally, I killed in it.
- Released our first playable to the Advisory Board. We also playtested with them for a while.
- The Predator, Goliath, and Auger were wrapped up. I can't wait to test those in game next week.
- Fixed tons of bugs, including the joystick bug, the pickup bug, and the mega missile tumbling bug -- just to name a few.
- We have Mac and Linux builds
- Created a whole slew of new map pieces. For those of you not aware, we will be distributing the map building components to the player community to aide them in map building.
- And much more!
No thanks to me, but Rob Irving's Design Underground (featuring Rob Irving) was huge on Monday. In it, Rob and I (sort of) discuss what we learned at RTX. If you missed it, by all means take a look and don't forget to tune in on most Mondays for more design discussions with Rob and his guest. This is where you'll get to see the real nuts and bolts of what's going into the game.
If you weren't able to tune into Wingman's Hangar Episode 23 earlier today. Wingman and Designopotamus are in great form this week. Take a gander!
Hope you all have a great weekend!